Walk-in Drive at Act For Service Delivery/Field Technician & Sales Executive/HR Generalist role. Inter/Any Graduate/MBA candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at Act -Overview
- Company – Act walkin
- Role – Service Delivery/Field Technician & Sales Executive/HR Generalist
- Qualification – Inter/Any Graduate/MBA
- Experience –0 – 4years
- Location – Hyderabad,Bangalore
- Salary –₹ 2.25-4.25 Lacs P.A
Walk-in Drive at Act -ABOUT COMPANY
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited, branded as ACT, is an Indian telecommunications company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. ACT offers fibre to the home services under the brand name “ACT Fibernet” and digital television services under the “ACT Digital” brand.
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited was founded in 2000 by Sunder Raju in Bengaluru. Private equity firm India Value Fund Advisors (IVFA) acquired a majority stake in the company in 2008.
Walk-in Drive at Act – Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Prospecting and Lead Generation: Identify and research potential clients or customers through various channels, such as cold calling, networking events, online research, and referrals. Generate leads to build a robust sales pipeline.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients. Understand their needs, preferences, and challenges to offer tailored solutions.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of the products or services being offered. Be able to communicate the value proposition and benefits effectively to clients.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Mphasis- TEST ENGINEER – AUTOMATION- VIEW & APPLY
Pfizer WORK FROM HOME-Senior Scientific Reviewer-VIEW & APPLY
Tsaaro work from home-Data Protection Consultant-VIEW & APPLY
Nokia-T&IP Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Senior Software Engineer – Application Services-VIEW & APPLY
Walk-in Drive at Act – HR Generalist Responsibilities
- Assist in the recruitment process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and making job offers.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding, including paperwork, orientation, and training.
- Address employee concerns, queries, and grievances in a timely and professional manner.
- Mediate conflicts and facilitate effective communication between employees and management.
Walk-in Drive at Act -Skills Required
- Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for understanding client needs, presenting solutions, and building relationships. Clear and persuasive communication helps convey the value of products or services.
- Negotiation Skills: The ability to negotiate terms, pricing, and contracts is key in closing deals. Skilled negotiation can result in win-win outcomes for both the company and the client.
- Relationship Building: Building strong relationships with clients fosters trust and loyalty. Sales Executives should be able to connect with clients on a personal level while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at Act INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Act walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR HYDERABAD LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||Service Delivery/Field Technician & Sales Executive|
|Contact no.||Jayachandra, Srinath (9963387680)|
|Time||9.30 AM – 5.30 PM|
|walk-in Address:||Address: 8-2-618/B, 11 Rd, Masab Tank – Banjara Hills Rd, Mithila Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034|
FOR BANGALORE(Bellandur and Hosur Branch.) LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Contact no.||Ankith (6362980922)|
|Date||22nd August – 25th August|
|Time||10.00 AM – 2.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||ACT fibernet Golden Heights,3rd floor, 59th ‘C’ Cross, 80 Feet Rd, 4th M Block, Manjunath Nagar, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010 |
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Walk-in Drive at Act – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Act walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is ₹ 2.25-4.25 Lacs P.A for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information