Walk-in Drive at Cotiviti for Customer Retention – Voice / Blended role. Any Graduate,PG candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at Cotiviti -Overview
- Company – Cotiviti (Walk in)
- Role – Customer Retention – Voice / Blended
- Qualification – Any Graduate,PG
- Experience – 0 – 5 years
- Location – Indore
- Salary – 3 lpa – 6 lpa
Walk-in Drive at Cotiviti -ABOUT COMPANY
Cotiviti is a leading provider of analytics-driven healthcare solutions that help clients in the healthcare industry uncover insights, improve financial performance, and enhance patient outcomes. With a focus on data analytics, Cotiviti offers a range of services including payment accuracy, risk adjustment, quality improvement, and network performance management. By leveraging advanced technology and data-driven insights, Cotiviti empowers healthcare organizations to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and ensure accurate payment and care delivery. With a commitment to innovation and excellence, Cotiviti plays a vital role in transforming healthcare processes and driving better outcomes for patients and providers alike.
Walk-in Drive at Cotiviti -Customer Retention – Voice / Blended Responsibilities
- Establish and nurture positive relationships with customers through effective communication and personalized interactions.
- Initiate proactive communication with customers to check in on their satisfaction, address concerns, and offer assistance.
- Collect feedback from customers regarding their experiences and use this information to identify areas for improvement.
- Educate customers about additional features, benefits, and value propositions of products or services to enhance their overall experience.
- Address customer concerns and issues promptly and effectively to ensure a positive resolution.
- Implement and manage customer retention programs and initiatives to encourage loyalty and repeat business.
- Analyze customer data to identify trends, preferences, and potential churn indicators. Use insights to develop targeted retention strategies.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Shriram Finance – Executives – view & apply
Groww – Customer Success Executive – view & apply
Byjus – BDA – view & apply
Cactus – Associate Process Manager – view & apply
Clario – Process Analyst – view & apply
Walk-in Drive at Cotiviti -Skills Required
- Verbal Communication: Clear and persuasive verbal communication to engage and reassure customers.
- Written Communication: Ability to craft compelling and personalized written messages for various channels.
- The ability to understand and relate to customers’ emotions and concerns, demonstrating empathy in every interaction.
- Skill in actively listening to customer concerns, understanding their needs, and responding appropriately.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address customer issues and find effective solutions.
- Ability to negotiate win-win solutions that satisfy both the customer and the company.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at Cotiviti INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Cotiviti walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Indore LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Customer Retention – Voice / Blended
|Karan ( 8889999699 )
|21st December – 30 December
|9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
|Conneqt business solutions ltd 6th floor, brilliant sapphire building, Behind life care hospital, adjacent to brilliant convention center Scheme no. 78 , Indore
Walk-in Drive at Cotiviti – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Cotiviti walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 lpa – 6 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information