Walk-in Drive at ecare India for International Voice Roles . Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at ecare India-Overview
- Company –ecare India(Walk in)
- Role – International Voice
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-1 years
- Location –Chennai
- Salary – 2 -4LPA
Walk-in Drive at ecare India-ABOUT COMPANY
e-care India is one of the leading medical billing companies in India that provides complete medical billing solutions and coding services. e-care is a pioneer in offshore medical billing, having started in the year 2000 one of the first few to offer medical billing services from India at that time. Today, e-care has grown to 1,500+ people and 3 delivery centers that provide Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity provisions. e-care possesses twin ISO certifications – ISO 9001:2015 for our operational processes; and ISO 27001:2013 for ISMS (Information Security and Management systems) that together assure some of the highest security levels in the way PHI is handled, making e-care compliant with the latest HIPAA rules.
Walk-in Drive at ecare India- International Voice Responsibilities
- Customer Support: If in a customer support role, you’ll assist customers with their inquiries, issues, or complaints related to products or services. This may involve troubleshooting technical problems, providing product information, or resolving billing disputes.
- Sales and Marketing: If in a sales role, your responsibilities may include making outbound sales calls to potential customers, explaining product features and benefits, and persuading customers to make a purchase or sign up for services.
- Inbound Calls: Handle incoming calls from customers or clients. Be prepared to address a wide range of inquiries, concerns, or requests, and provide solutions or information in a professional and courteous manner.
| ALSO APPLY FOR
PIERIAN- executive,Accounts Executive AP,Logistics Executive- VIEW & APPLY
mashreqbank- collection officer- VIEW & APPLY
Deloitte- Analyst / Tax Consultant- VIEW & APPLY
Smallcase Work From Home- Operations Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Easyship- sales development rep- VIEW & APPLY
Walk-in Drive at ecare India-Skills Required
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication is Mandatory
- Fluency in US Accent will be an added Advantage
- Willing to work in Fixed US Shift timings (Night Shift)
- Willing to learn New Concepts & should be an Energetic Team player
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Word & Excel)
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at ecare India INTERVIEW?
To apply for the ecare India walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR CHENNAI LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|3rd October – 12th October
|10.30 AM – 3.00 PM
|Venue Navin’s WSS Towers 5th floor106 Harris Road Chennai 2 Landmark: Near Casino Theatre, Mount Road
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Walk-in Drive at ecare India – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the ecare India walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2 -4LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information