Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM for Service Desk role. Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM-Overview
- Company – Infosys BPM(Walk in)
- Role – Service Desk
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 1 – 5 years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3 Lpa – 5 lpa
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM-ABOUT COMPANY
Infosys BPM (Business Process Management) is a subsidiary of Infosys Limited, an Indian multinational corporation providing information technology, consulting, and outsourcing services. Infosys BPM specializes in offering business process outsourcing (BPO) services to clients across various industries. As a separate entity from Infosys Limited, Infosys BPM focuses specifically on delivering end-to-end business process management solutions to help clients streamline their operations and achieve operational excellence.
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM- Service Desk Responsibilities
- Customer Support: Provide assistance and technical support to users via various communication channels such as phone, email, and chat.
- Issue Resolution: Troubleshoot and resolve user problems, queries, and technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Incident Management: Log and track incidents, ensuring proper documentation and adherence to defined processes.
- Remote Assistance: Offer remote troubleshooting and guidance to users, resolving technical issues remotely when possible.
- Knowledge Base: Maintain and update a knowledge base of common issues and their solutions for reference.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Mphasis- TEST ENGINEER – AUTOMATION- VIEW & APPLY
Pfizer WORK FROM HOME-Senior Scientific Reviewer-VIEW & APPLY
Tsaaro work from home-Data Protection Consultant-VIEW & APPLY
Nokia-T&IP Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Senior Software Engineer – Application Services-VIEW & APPLY
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM-Skills Required
- Technical Proficiency: Strong understanding of computer systems, software, and technical troubleshooting.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with users.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to analyze issues, diagnose problems, and offer appropriate solutions.
- Customer Service: Skill in providing exceptional customer support and maintaining a customer-centric approach.
- Remote Assistance: Proficiency in providing remote technical assistance to users.
- Documentation: Ability to accurately document incidents, solutions, and procedures.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Infosys BPM walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Bangalore LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Time||9.30 AM – 1.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||Infosys BPM Limited., #785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road, Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560078|
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM– Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Infosys BPM walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information