Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM for Data skills/F&A – PTP /Data Management role.B.com/B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM-Overview
- Company – Infosys BPM(Walk in)
- Role -Data skills/F&A – PTP /Data Management
- Qualification – B.com/B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Experience –0-7years
- Location – Pune,Jaipur & Bangalore
- Salary – 3 lpa – 5 lpa
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM-ABOUT COMPANY
Infosys BPM (Business Process Management) is a subsidiary of Infosys Limited, an Indian multinational corporation providing information technology, consulting, and outsourcing services. Infosys BPM specializes in offering business process outsourcing (BPO) services to clients across various industries. As a separate entity from Infosys Limited, Infosys BPM focuses specifically on delivering end-to-end business process management solutions to help clients streamline their operations and achieve operational excellence.
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM- F&A SKILLS Responsibilities
- Financial Analysis: Analytical skills are crucial for interpreting financial data, identifying trends, and making data-driven decisions.
- Attention to Detail: F&A professionals must have a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy in financial reporting, calculations, and auditing.
- Numerical Proficiency: Strong mathematical and numerical skills are essential for financial calculations, budgeting, and financial modeling.
- Accounting Expertise: Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), is fundamental.
- Financial Reporting: Proficiency in preparing financial statements, reports, and forecasts, as well as experience with financial reporting tools and software.
- Data Analysis: Competence in using data analysis tools like Microsoft Excel or specialized financial software for data manipulation and trend analysis.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Mc Dermott- Associate Electrical Designer- VIEW & APPLY
Harman International- Android Bluetooth Developer- VIEW & APPLY
American Express- Analyst-Data Science- VIEW & APPLY
Zoho Corporation- Web Developers/Software Developers/Content/Technical Writers- VIEW & APPLY
IBM-Remote Technical Support/Associate Systems Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM- Data Management Responsibilities
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of tag validations & data extraction from engineering documents.
- Ensure document data is consistent with the tag register data.
- Validate tag data for the key quality measures of completeness, consistency, and accuracy.
- Identify and implement process and solution requirements for Engineering process.
- Regularly connect with stake holders and resolve conflicts across Engineering Documents based on agreed trigger points, further escalate to higher levels of authority for solution or direction and feedback.
- Identify and contribute to the improvement of defective trends or areas of process performance weakness in the end-to-end process.
- Timely and accurate closure of document control cases in ALIM
- Manage lifecycle of documentation and ensure alignment to processes and procedures.
- Maintain document specific PIM documentation (e.g., Master document register, document distribution matrix)
- Accountable for tool configuration and user account administration for any tools deployed for document management.
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM-Skills Required
- Proficient with basic computer knowledge
- Ability to Understand process knowledge quickly and efficiently
- Good Communication skills (Oral and Written)
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Infosys BPM walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR BANGALORE LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Time||10.00 AM – 1.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||Bangalore: JP Nagar Infosys BPM Limited., #785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road, Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078 Landmark: Near Sindoor Convention Hall|
FOR jaipur LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||F&A – PTP skills|
|Time||9.30 AM – 12.30 PM|
|walk-in Address:||Infosys BPM Limited,Mahindra World City (SEZ) Jaipur Ltd, Village Kalwara, Tehsil Sanganer, Off National Highway No. 8, Jaipur- 302037 Rajasthan, India|
|Registration Link||https://career.infosys.com/jobdesc?jobReferenceCode=PROGEN- HRODirect-163895|
FOR PUNE LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||Data Management skills|
|Date||19th October ,|
|Time||10.00 AM – 2.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||Pune: Plot No. 1, Hinjawadi Phase II, Hinjawadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjawadi, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057|
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Walk-in Drive at Infosys BPM– Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Infosys BPM walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information