Walk-in at Iris for Book Keeping Specialist Role .BBA/BMS/MBA/PGDM/BCom/MCom candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at Iris -Overview
- Company – Iris walk-in
- Role – Book Keeping Specialist
- Qualification – BBA/BMS/MBA/PGDM/BCom/MCom
- Experience – 1 to 8 Years
- Location – Chennai
- Salary – 5-5.5 LPA
Walk-in Drive at Iris -ABOUT COMPANY
IRIS Software Group is a leading provider of business-critical software and services to the UK accountancy, education and payroll sectors in the UK. IRIS continues to be a leading supplier to the UK accountancy sector with over 20,000 Accountancy Practices relying on IRIS every day to run their business. IRIS meets the needs of over 80,000 SMEs through its leading bookkeeping, payroll and HR software solutions, with 14% of UK companies paying their employees through IRIS. The Education division of IRIS provides software to over 10,000 schools and academies and 51% of UK academies are powered by IRIS Financials software.
Walk-in Drive at Iris -Book Keeping Specialist Responsibilities
- Financial Data Entry: Accurately entering financial transactions, invoices, receipts, and expenses into accounting systems.
- Account Reconciliation: Reconciling bank statements, credit card statements, and other financial records to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies.
- General Ledger Maintenance: Maintaining and updating the general ledger by categorizing transactions and ensuring proper accounting codes are applied.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable: Managing accounts payable by processing vendor invoices and payments, and accounts receivable by tracking customer payments.
- Expense Tracking: Monitoring and tracking expenses to ensure they are within budget and compliant with company policies.
| ALSO APPLY FOR|
Avnet- AP Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Headout- Content Writer- VIEW & APPLY
Amazon- GO-AI Associate- VIEW & APPLY
Welocalize Work From Home- Scout Search Quality Rater – English- VIEW & APPLY
Zerofox Work From Home- Platform Support- VIEW & APPLY
Walk-in Drive at Iris -Skills Required
- Financial Acumen: Understanding of basic accounting principles, financial statements, and bookkeeping practices.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to accurately record and categorize financial transactions.
- Data Entry: Proficiency in data entry and using accounting software to input financial information.
- Numerical Proficiency: Strong numerical skills for accurate calculation and analysis of financial data.
- Bookkeeping Software: Familiarity with accounting software such as QuickBooks, Xero, or similar tools.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at Iris INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Iris (Walk in) Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR CHENNAI LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||Book Keeping Specialist|
|Experience||1 to 8 Years|
|Contact no.||Siva Arun M|
|Time||10.30 AM – 3.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||IRIS KPO Resourcing I Pvt Ltd.., No: 77, Pottipati Plaza, 5th Floor, Nungambakkam High Rd, Chennai – 600034|
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Walk-in Drive at Iris – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Iris walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 5-5.5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.