Walk-in Drive at Tata Power for Associate Treasury Roles . B.Com in Commerce candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at Tata Power -Overview
- Company –Tata Power(Walk in)
- Role – Associate Treasury
- Qualification – B.Com in Commerce
- Experience – 3-8 years
- Location –Mumbai
- Salary – 2 -4LPA
Walk-in Drive at Tata Power-ABOUT COMPANY
Tata Power, a subsidiary of the Tata Group, is one of India’s largest integrated power companies. Established in 1915, Tata Power has a rich history and has been a pioneer in the power sector in India. Tata Power, a subsidiary of the Tata Group, is one of India’s largest integrated power companies. Established in 1915, Tata Power has a rich history and has been a pioneer in the power sector in India.
Walk-in Drive at Tata Power- Associate Treasury Responsibilities
- Monitor daily cash balances and cash flow forecasts to ensure there is enough liquidity to meet financial obligations.
- Implement cash management strategies to optimize the utilization of available cash.
- Manage relationships with financial institutions, including banks and investment firms.
- Negotiate banking agreements, such as credit lines and cash management services.
- Analyze and project cash flow patterns, considering both short-term and long-term needs.
- Identify potential cash surpluses or shortfalls and recommend appropriate actions.
| ALSO APPLY FOR
PIERIAN- executive,Accounts Executive AP,Logistics Executive- VIEW & APPLY
mashreqbank- collection officer- VIEW & APPLY
Deloitte- Analyst / Tax Consultant- VIEW & APPLY
Smallcase Work From Home- Operations Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Easyship- sales development rep- VIEW & APPLY
Walk-in Drive at Tata Power-Skills Required
- Financial Analysis: Strong analytical skills are crucial for assessing financial data, cash flow projections, and investment opportunities.
- Cash Management: Proficiency in managing cash flows, optimizing liquidity, and ensuring that the organization has adequate funds to meet its financial obligations.
- Risk Management: Ability to identify, assess, and manage financial risks, including interest rate risk, currency risk, and credit risk.
- Financial Reporting: Familiarity with financial reporting standards and the ability to prepare accurate financial reports related to treasury activities.
- Banking Relationships: Skills in building and maintaining relationships with financial institutions, including negotiating banking agreements and credit facilities.
- Investment Management: Knowledge of investment strategies and the ability to manage the organization’s investment portfolio.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at Tata Power INTERVIEW?
To apply for the TATA POWER walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR MUMBAI LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|7th October ,
|10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
|TATA POWER SAKI RECEIVING STATION – 94, Tunga Rd, Ganesh Nagar, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072 (View on map)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Walk-in Drive at Tata Power– Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Tata Power walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2 -4LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information