Wells Fargo Mega off campus Drive 2023 For Due Diligence Associate Role. Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Wells Fargo
- Role – Due Diligence Associate
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – 2-4 years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3-4 LPA
ABOUT Wells Fargo COMPANY
Wells Fargo is a prominent American multinational financial services company renowned for its extensive banking, investment, and financial offerings. With a history tracing back over a century, Wells Fargo has played a significant role in shaping the financial landscape of the United States. It provides a wide range of services, including retail banking, wealth management, mortgage, and commercial banking, catering to individual customers, businesses, and institutions. However, the company has faced scrutiny in recent years due to certain ethical and regulatory issues that have prompted efforts to enhance its internal practices and rebuild trust within the industry and among its customers.
Wells Fargo Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Due Diligence Associate
- Financial Crime Compliance (“FCC”) has primary responsibility for the execution of the firm’s enterprise-wide Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), anti-bribery, and government sanctions compliance programs and, among other things, performs enhanced due diligence and government sanctions screening, as well as surveillance and investigations designed to identify potential terrorist financing, money laundering, bribery, corruption, and market abuse, or other suspicious activity.
- Conducting customer risk review in line with client policy to fulfill Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- Complying with the BSA requirements to prevent, detect and deter money laundering and terrorist financing through the review of system generated alerts.
- The responsibilities would include due diligence review and a decision to close with no risk or escalate to a case investigation accompanied by a thorough analysis.
- Conducts comprehensive research and/or background investigations on individuals, entities, organizations or locations to identify and mitigate the risk related to sanctions, financial crime, and reputational risks and thoroughly documenting the findings.
- Responsible for identifying, researching and analyzing complex financial crimes transactions and referrals, policy violations and/or unusual situations.
- Monitoring of clients for negative news and to identify the Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) that could pose an AML or reputational risk to the firm, sanctions and OFAC screening.
- Reviews of internal client account documentation, external supporting documentation, and third-party vendor informational sources.
- Investigate, analyze, and summarize any derogatory information for WIM High Risk clients.
- Perform detailed analysis to detect patterns, trends, anomalies in transactions and relationships across multiple businesses/products and articulate the findings in detail.
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
MyOperator work from home- Sales executive- VIEW & APPLY
Genpact- Management Trainee ,Process Associate- VIEW & APPLY
DP World- Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Inveso- Retail Sales- VIEW & APPLY
Coca Cola- Purchase Order Management- VIEW & APPLY
Wells Fargo Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Due Diligence Associate
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in Anti-money laundering, KYC, CIP, Enhanced due diligence, Customer due diligence, Negative news Screening, Sanctions investigation.
- Extensive knowledge of the consumer banking industry as it relates to BSA/AML KYC operations and regulations
- Understanding of the opportunities and challenges in the digital finance sector, particularly as they relate to AML and Fraud
- Ability to prioritize workflows and ensure deadlines are met
- Would be required to demonstrate logical thinking, domain understanding
- Prior experience working on Lexis Nexis application is an added advantage.
- Ability to foresee risks, be proactive and predictive while developing risk mitigation plans
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion handling highly sensitive casework
- Strong leadership attributes with multitasking abilities
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with good academic track record.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Wells Fargo Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Wells Fargo Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Due Diligence Associate Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Wells Fargo Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Wells Fargo selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.