Work from Home Jobs in India with Paytm Careers for Junior Ad Expert Role.Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Work from Home Jobs in India with Paytm – Overview
- Company – Paytm Work from Home
- Role – Junior Ad Expert
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – Fresher
- Location – Remote hiring Mumbai Office
- Salary – 2 lpa – 4lpa
ABOUT Paytm COMPANY
Paytm is one of India’s leading digital payment and financial technology companies, headquartered in Noida, India. Founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Paytm has grown to become a dominant player in the Indian digital payment ecosystem. The company offers a wide range of services, including digital wallets, mobile payments, online shopping, and financial services such as lending and insurance. Paytm’s mobile app has become a ubiquitous tool for millions of Indians for various financial transactions and utility bill payments. The company’s innovative approach and commitment to financial inclusion have made it a significant driver of India’s digital transformation and the adoption of cashless transactions.
Work from Home Jobs in India with Paytm – Roles & Responsibilities For Junior Ad Expert
- Create, monitor, analyse and optimise ad campaigns on Meta
- Create, monitor, analyse and optimise ad campaigns on Google (Search, Display and Youtube)
- Create, monitor, analyse and optimise ad campaigns on other platforms such as Bing, Twitter, Linkedin, Redditt etc.
- Strategize, execute and analyse various types of ad campaigns to maximise ROI
- Implement a clear framework to measure and report results of A/B tests and multivariate tests across design and target audience
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Ingram Micro – Associate Engineer, Software Development – view & apply
Nielsen IQ – Operations Analyst – view & apply
Cint – Tech Analyst – view & apply
e2open – Support Engineer – view & apply
Work from Home Jobs in India with Paytm – Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with making cold calls and sending emails to potential clients
- Proficient in Excel and able to create and analyze data
- Enthusiasm for sales and a desire to learn about the corporate sales process
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Work from Home Jobs in India with Paytm ?
To apply for the Paytm Careers, Work from Home – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE-Junior Ad Expert- Remote hiring Mumbai Office
Work from Home Jobs in India with Paytm – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Paytm Work from Home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the Paytm salary for the post?
The average salary is 2 lpa – 4lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.