Worldline off Campus Recruitment 2023 for Network Engineer Role. BE/BSc candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Worldline off Campus Recruitment – Overview
- Company – Worldline
- Role – Network Engineer
- Qualification – BE/BSc
- Experience – 1.5 – 3 Years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT Worldline COMPANY
Worldline is a leading European company specializing in payment and transactional services. Headquartered in France, the company operates globally and provides innovative payment solutions for businesses, financial institutions, and governments. Worldline offers a wide range of services including merchant acquiring, payment processing, digital banking, e-commerce solutions, and transactional services for various industries. With a strong focus on technology and digitalization, Worldline is at the forefront of driving digital payment transformation. The company’s solutions enable secure, seamless, and convenient payment experiences for customers across different channels including in-store, online, and mobile. Worldline is committed to delivering cutting-edge payment solutions that enhance the customer experience, streamline operations, and drive business growth in the rapidly evolving payment landscape.
Worldline off Campus Recruitment – Roles & Responsibilities For Network Engineer
- Level 1 engineer will work and evaluate tickets raised for any technical support.
- He or She will work closely with the Level 2 team, the Customers, various Worldline external groups and vendors.
- He will perform incoming phone support by providing initial problem determination and escalate to a Level 2 engineer when necessary.
- He must have the ability to follow mandated Standard Operating Procedures, process flows, and network documentation.
- Lead and have the responsibility of initializing engagements with Carriers/Telcos partners for circuit testing and setting up dispatches to resolve circuit issues.
- It is imperative this candidate effectively coordinates and communicates with customers, vendors and all levels of management.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Amazon – Digital Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Siemens – Process Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Wipro – Process Associate, Service Desk Analyst, Associate – VIEW & APPLY
ZOHO – Product Marketers – VIEW & APPLY
Worldline off Campus Recruitment – Skills Required For Network Engineer
- Strong knowledge of network protocols and technologies for effective network design and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in configuring and managing network devices such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Understanding of network security principles and the ability to implement security measures to protect network infrastructure.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve network issues promptly.
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools and protocols to ensure optimal network performance and availability.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in networking technologies and protocols.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Worldline off Campus Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Worldline off Campus Recruitment – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Worldline company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Network Engineer Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Worldline off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Worldline selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.