WTW IS HIRING TRAINEE – BROKING & CLIENT SERVICING OPERATIONS – BACHELOR’S DEGREE
WTW is hiring Trainee – Broking & Client Servicing Operations For Thane Location. Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the post.Also candidate having 2+ years of experience can apply
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – WTW
- Role – Trainee – Broking & Client Servicing Operations
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – 2+ Years
- Location – Thane
Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS TRAINEE – BROKING & CLIENT SERVICING OPERATIONS FOR THANE LOCATION
- Sound understanding of the business model, the full transactional process, and role interfaces / dependencies within the own business unit and related functions.
- Ensure adherence to Group policies and procedures.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of the process.
- Adherence and manage assigned authorization and Audits within the stipulated time lines in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Conduct account reviews across A&S and provide a process gap analysis at a team level and process level.
- Effective coordination with the Operations team on the Quality and process linkage.
- Operate within the guidelines of internal and external regulators.
- Participating in team huddles and calibration meeting sharing the best practices followed individually.
- Manage critical activities with high levels of accuracy (PAM, TPP Authorization)
QUALIFICATION / SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Use of clear business English to enable effective direct communication.
- Key understanding on account receivable and payable model.
- Competent user of internal accounting systems (Eclipse).
- Have an eye for detail to identify process gaps and suggest workable solutions to mitigate the same.
- Good ability to plan and manage personal workload efficiently and effectively, correctly evaluating importance and prioritizing accordingly.
- Should be proficient with internal & external working processes of the BU.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative.
- Aware and be able to understand about the insurance industry.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required (Open to all streams).
- Minimum 2 years of total work experience. Preferred background in Quality Assurance and checksTop 5 Competencies
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Analytical skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR TRAINEE – BROKING & CLIENT SERVICING OPERATIONS FOR THANE LOCATION
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.