Interested candidates can attend the walk-In Interview at the venue and timing details below, along with their updated CV.
Table of Contents
WTW WALK IN Drive – Overview
- Company – WTW WALK IN
- Roles -Customer Service
- Qualification – B.Com , Other Graduate, B.B.A/ B.M.S
- Location – Thane
- Work Experience – 0 – 3 years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 4 LPA
ABOUT WTW COMPANY
WTW, formerly known as Willis Towers Watson, is a global advisory, broking, and solutions company with a rich history dating back to 1828. Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, WTW serves clients across the world, helping them manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand their businesses. With expertise in a wide range of industries, including insurance, finance, and human resources, WTW provides innovative solutions and data-driven insights to address complex challenges. The company’s commitment to delivering excellence and value to its clients has established it as a trusted partner for organizations seeking to navigate the complexities of today’s business landscape.
WTW WALK IN Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Customer Service
- To develop effective relationships with stakeholders (Internal and external)
- Maintain data security standards as defined within the Information Security policy.
- Flexible, able to shift priorities to accommodate changing business demands.
- Adapt to flexible shift rotation policy (Weekly/Bi-weekly) as per business demands.
- Develop a sound understanding of the business process.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and operate within the guidelines of internal and external regulators
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Unilever – Territory Sales Officer – view & apply
PaYtm – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS -Analyst- view & apply
Kido –Preschool & Daycare – view & apply
WTW WALK IN Drive – Skills Required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is vital to succeed in this role
- Logical thinking is a must
- Ability to learn new processes and systems, also should have the ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to seek out and learn from unfamiliar situations/experiences
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks, work within stiff timelines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE WTW WALK IN Drive ?
To apply for the WTW WALK IN Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Thane LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|0 – 3 years
|24 January ,
|11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
|7th Floor, A & B Wing, I Think Techno Campus, Pokharan Rd Number 2, Subhash Nagar, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400606.
WTW WALK IN Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is WTW Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 4 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.